Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: A Still from Black & Blue

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Them1tch's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 1999
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    car20hood20pops20up20smoke?mtbrandAOL UK

    Hi guys this is one of the stills from my movie Black & Blue shot in Boston MA USA on DV a month or so ago... we managed to blag a Porsche Boxter car and fill it full of smoke (to mimic exhaust).
    The scene depicts Paul, a guy failing in his suicide attempts, trying to gas himself in the car when it stalls and the hood opens up. Sorry, couldn't shrink the photo size.
    ------------------
    "don't hit actors, it fux continuity"

    [This message has been edited by Them1tch (edited November 03, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Nice!

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Question

    P.S.

    How are you transporting pictures to this web site?

    I spent a day trying to find the proceadure on this site and in books and magazenes.

    I asked the question once before and it was answered but I can not find my notes or the exact post.

    Someone asked me to show myself and I will but I can not find the proceadure.

    Beware. The results could be disturbing to children and small animals.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks good, thats an interesting idea to have the hood go down during the suicide attempt.

    Ralph, you mean put a picture into a post on this board?
    Put the URL (address) of the image between these two sets of code:

    [img]URL goes here[/img]

    I assume you have the picture already stored online somewhere.


    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey cheers Matt- now you wont be able to stop me. umm not a lot to show at the moment. This is Gemma the main actress in my first film. Holding a rose given to her by her pervy older next door neighbour. Hopefully I will be able to get my film back onto mini dv for the first time tommorow- and maybe grab a few stills

    y 89729974

    dunno if that will work.

    btw- nice pic mitch- what is happening with your film now- you still up norff?

    kath

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Them1tch's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 1999
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep still up Norf and frequenting Hull too. The film will do the festival thang (US and UK)... after editing and music anyway... as u may recall by the wonderful one hit wonders "Cornershop".

    I'm looking for people to collaborate with... especially those with their own kit but I don't want to direct... just write and stuff.

    ------------------
    "don't hit actors, it fux continuity"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in Hull at the moment- but may be moving to London in a weeks time. Not sure if that will be permanent or not. I have my own 3CCD mini dv camera now, more contacts, and I know the people who do the film festival- theres going be a film type meeting in hull btw- i can email you details if you want. we're making a coporate video at the moment- but that should hopefully be finished by tonight- we just owed it to someone who let us you their museum as a location

    cheers

    Kathy

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    You lost me. I am one big zero when it comes to the internet.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •